I’m Vered Kogan, and I’m so happy you’re here.
I deliver keynote presentations and award-winning training and coaching programs that inspire professionals in all industries and functional areas to navigate change and reach their full potential.
As a seasoned speaker and workshop leader, I engage the audience in my presentations, making them feel comfortable and energized. I draw on my experience as a high-performance coach, NLP trainer, change management consultant, and Prosci® Certified Change Practitioner as the basis for my transformational programs.
I will work with you to create a keynote presentation or workshop uniquely suited to your audience. I speak on a variety of topics, specializing in Change Management, Resilience, and Mindset.
- Master of Business Administration (MBA): Schulich School of Business, York University
- Human Resource Management Certification: Graduate School of Management, University of Dallas
- Bachelor of Applied Science (BASc): Civil Engineering, University of Toronto
- Professional Coaching Designation: Certified High Performance Coach™, Professional Certified Coach (PCC), International Coach Federation (ICF), Adler Certified Professional Coach (ACPC)
- Advanced Training: Prosci® Certified Change Practitioner, Trainer of Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP), Board Certified Hypnotherapist, Trainer of Time Line Therapy®, Certified HeartMath Trainer™, Rapid Transformational Therapy™ (RTT) Practitioner, Psych-K® Practitioner, Certified Hypnosis Trainer, Certified Career Management Coach (CCMC), Certified Brain-Based Success Coach (CBBSC), and Certified Professional Resume Writer (CPRW).
- Career and Leadership Assessment Certifications: Myers-Briggs Type Instrument (Step I and Step II), DISC, Strong Interest Inventory, Motivators, and EQ Emotional Intelligence.
- Affiliations: International Coach Federation (ICF), American Board of NLP (ABNLP), Time Line Therapy® Association, The American Board of Hypnotherapy, and National Speaker Association (NSA)