Participation & Release of Liability Agreement
Thank you for participating in the MINDshift Bootcamp™ Group Coaching Program (the “Program”) offered by Vered Kogan Coaching, LLC and facilitated by Vered Kogan (the “Facilitator”). This Participation & Release of Liability Agreement (“Agreement”) contains important information Vered Kogan Coaching, LLC needs to share with you and for you to understand regarding your enrollment in the Program. By participating in the Program, you agree to the following terms and conditions:
- The Program is designed to increase self-awareness and the ability to manage the direction of one’s thoughts for business leaders, entrepreneurs, and other professionals addressing both personal development and professional high performance. The purpose of the Program is to provide educational materials, techniques, tools, and strategies to help participants shift habitual patterns fo thought from the past and to reduce stress and release limiting beliefs that may be interfering with their ability to experience an optimal state of performance and health.
- The duration of the Program is for six (6) weeks, presented online with the Facilitator providing a up to 1.5 hours a week virtual training session, plus a workbook and ongoing support during the Program. The Program generally consists of learning and practicing techniques, tools, and strategies, group coaching activities, workbook processes, and group sharing of experiences by participants.
- The information presented during the Program, including ideas, suggestions, techniques, trainings, strategies, tools, workbook activities, exercises, handouts, activities, processes, instructions, and other materials is educational in nature and is provided only as general information and is not medical or psychological advice.
- By participating in the Program, you understand that you will be introduced to several non-traditional and innovative coaching and self-help techniques, tools, and strategies. These techniques, tools, and strategies are designed to increase participants’ self-awareness, ability to access empowering thoughts, and to help them access a state of coherence. Coherence is described as a state when the heart, mind, and emotions are in energetic alignment and cooperation resulting in optimal functioning. You understand that in order to receive the benefits from these techniques, tools, and strategies, you will need to practice them on a consistent basis.
- You acknowledge and agree that anything and everything discussed with the Facilitator either during or separate from the Program is merely a perspective for you to consider and your participation in the Program is not intended to create nor does it establish a one-on-one coach-client relationship between you and the Facilitator. Further, you understand the Program is intended solely for your own personal, non-commercial use as an educational opportunity for personal growth and professional development.
- Although people report having positive experiences with the Program, please be advised it’s possible to experience emotional distress or physical discomfort which could be perceived as negative. It’s also possible to experience some emotional distress and/or physical discomfort related to stressful or traumatic experiences you may have had earlier in your life. If you inadvertently experience any emotional distress or physical discomfort participating in the Program, you are advised to notify the Facilitator and to seek the services of an appropriate health care professional.
- You agree and understand that because of the experiential nature of the Program, the Facilitator cannot provide any guarantees or predictions regarding the outcome or the results you may experience from participating in the Program. Due to the fact that the Program includes group processes such as participants attending online Zoom video trainings, in which you may voluntarily reveal personal information, you understand that you waive your rights of privacy and confidentiality with respect to other individuals participating in the Program with you. Also, you agree to keep private and confidential any information shared during the Program by the Facilitator and other Program participants.
- You agree and understand that the weekly online training session may be filmed (the “Session Film”). In addition, the online training session may be audio recorded or recorded via streaming video so that such audio recording or streaming video of the online training session is available to participants not able to attend and who would like to review the audio recording or streaming video of the online training session (“collectively the “Session Recordings”). The Session Recordings will be available to participants as streaming and participants are not allowed to download the Session Recordings. Further, you agree and understand that Vered Kogan Coaching, LLC shall have all rights in and to the Session Film and the Session Recordings, including the copyrights therein and may distribute and exploit them in any manner. In addition, you grant to Vered Kogan Coaching, LLC the right without compensation to you to film, photograph and/or record you while participating in the Program and you waive any and all rights which you now have or may have hereafter in any Session Film or Session Recordings.
- You acknowledge the Facilitator owns all right, title, and interest, in and to the Program, including intellectual property rights, and the copyrights therein. While as a participant in the Program, you may print a copy of the PDF workbook for your own personal use, you may not adapt, alter, modify, retransmit, rent, lease, loan, self-publish, distribute, disseminate, broadcast, communicate or make available to the public the workbook or any other information or materials contained in the Program, in whole or in part, or create derivative works of the Program. Any breach of the foregoing is a violation of Federal laws. Consequently, the Facilitator will defend her legal rights to protect her intellectual property rights and copyrights in and to the Program.
- You understand your participation in the Program is strictly voluntary, at your own risk, and that you freely choose to participate. You represent that you’re competent and able to understand the nature and consequences of participating in the Program. You represent that you are an adult under the laws of the state, province, or country of your residence and you have the right to enter into this Agreement. Further, you acknowledge that you have carefully and completely read and fully understand all aspects of this Agreement.
- By participating in the Program, you, your heir(s) and legal representative(s) knowingly, voluntarily, and intelligently assume all risks, including any adverse outcome that might result from your participation in the Program. Further, you agree that this Agreement is intended to be a complete unconditional release of liability and assumption of risk to the greatest extent permitted by law.
- This Agreement sets forth the sole and entire understanding of the parties hereto relating to the subject matter hereof. Any and all matters in dispute between the parties to this Agreement, whether arising from or relating to this Agreement itself, or arising from alleged extra-contractual facts prior to, during, or subsequent to this Agreement, including, without limitation, fraud, misrepresentation, negligence or any other alleged tort or violation of the contract, shall be governed by, construed, and enforced in accordance with the laws of State of Arizona, without regard to conflicts of law doctrines and regardless of the legal theory upon which such matter is asserted. If any portion of this Agreement is held invalid, it is agreed that the balance of this Agreement shall continue in full force and effect. This Agreement shall be binding upon you, your heir(s), and legal representative(s).
For good and valuable consideration, the receipt of which is hereby acknowledged, you, your heir(s), and legal representative(s) agree to forever fully release, indemnify, and hold harmless, Vered Kogan Coaching LLC, its owners, members, staff members, employees, consultants, agents, representatives, and independent contractors from any and all claims or liability, of whatsoever kind or nature, and for any damage or injury, including but not limited to, financial, legal, personal, emotional, psychological, medical, or otherwise, which you may incur arising at any time as a result of your voluntary decision to participate in the Program.
Please indicate your agreement by clicking on the box titled, "I have read and agree to the terms and conditions of this page as follows."